Job Type: Full Time
Location: Baltimore, MD
Education: Bachelor’s preferred
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED
Located in Baltimore, Maryland, AlarisPro is the leader in UAS Operations and Fleet Management. We arm UAS operators, maintainers, and manufacturers with the critical data needed to maintain and get the most of their unmanned systems and subsystems.
AlarisPro uses a combination of Cloud-Based software, Mobile Application software, Cloud-Based API’s, IOT Devices, and Cloud-Based Data Storage to provide our clients with the system reliability information they need to fly safely. We need creative self-starters to help us transform the UAS industry!
AlarisPro has an immediate need for an experienced software engineer. A qualified candidate must be familiar with cutting-edge technologies and enjoy working in a startup environment.
Our development team works closely together, cooperating with each of the other members to develop the best software possible. The ideal candidate will be able to complete new software features as well as review the software written by other team members. The ability to work well with others is essential.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum 3 -7 years of recent experience in software development.
- Experience with some or all of the following technologies is strongly preferred:
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Web Application and API Development with Microsoft C#.Net and VB.Net
- Mobile Android and IOS application development using Xamarin
- MS SQL Database server administration, replication, table and procedure optimization
- AWS architecture (EC2 Instances, VPC Endpoints, S3, Code Commit, etc…)
- Microsoft IIS Server Administration and Security
- IOT Device software development using Mbed OS
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Experience with Web APIs (client and server), relational databases, and cloud architecture
- An understanding of low-level programming concepts such as streams, HTTP methods, and multi-threading scripting and programming.
- Experience building, training, and deploying machine learning models.
- A Practical understanding of secure software design patterns including input validation and common attack prevention.
- Experience with Android and IOS mobile application development including development certificates and app store submission.
- Working knowledge of C#.Net, VB.Net and Xamarin
- Interest in advanced concepts such as IoT, data analytics and machine learning.
- Some experience in small business environments.
- Experience writing and optimizing MSSQL procedures.
- Experience with Web, API and Mobile authentication.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Web application review and development.
- Restful API review and development.
- Software verification and code reviews.
- Writing software release notes.
- Writing MS-SQL Procedures.
- Maintaining and Optimizing the current MS-SQL Database.
- Assist in the maintenance of AWS.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance paid by the company
- 401K plan
- Paid time off and sick time
- Professional development assistance
AlarisPro is seeking bright, energetic individuals that will help us grow and develop together! We uphold a promise to treat our employees with the same care and concern as we do our customers. We offer all employees competitive compensation and benefits in an exciting, fast-paced industry. Join our growing team and apply today!