Component-level tracking that
enables the highest mission-capable rates
while keeping your UAS current
Identify performance gaps and
proactively incorporate new capabilities
Real-time performance data to
optimize fleet operations
Personalized data services,
because every client is unique
Fostering a Culture of Safety and Innovation
With an established track record in aviation, technology, and safety protocols, the experts at AlarisPro apply the same time-tested safety measures and standards used by the manned aircraft industry and scale them to the unmanned market. The AlarisPro platform delivers:
- Data that forges the future of UAS: AlarisPro offers the critical data operators need to safely achieve expanded operations, such as “beyond visual line of sight” and “flight over people”, by enhancing fleet capability and by managing the key metrics for running an efficient fleet.
- UAS tracking at the component level: AlarisPro helps operators identify which components need replacing and when, ensuring the reliability, readiness, and shelf life of the entire fleet by tracking system health at the component-level.
- Streamlined communications between users and Manufacturers: identifies trends and component issues system-wide by “crowdsourcing” systems use and part longevity, while alerting operators to information and issues from the manufacturer.
- Proactive planning: system-wide tracking of component “health” helps manufacturers plan design changes and upgrades as well as optimize their inventory.
- Obsolescence mitigation: UAS capability-insertion cycles are measured in months; AlarisPro helps identify capability gaps while highlighting pathways to upgrades.
- Features that outpace industry standards: AlarisPro is a constantly evolving platform which helps you stay one step ahead of the marketplace.
- Clients first: Every client’s needs are different. AlarisPro specializes in enterprise plans by working closely with each client to provide an individualized, responsive, and effective product
“AlarisPro is instrumental in helping us forecast our needs. We have a lot of demands from our customers and from regulators—with AlarisPro, all of that information and data is at the touch of a button. The data we gained using AlarisPro was absolutely a component in helping us achieve BVLOS.”
—Will Lovett, Phoenix Unmanned