AlarisPro is the world’s leading fleet management platform for Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS). Our web-based platform supports UAS operators and manufacturers by providing proactive fleet management and reliability data that improves safety and informs UAS designs. We need creative self-starters to help us transform the UAS industry! We’re looking for experts in aviation safety, computer science, data analytics, customer service, and more…
AlarisPro, LLC has an immediate opening for a Front-End Developer to work with our team of experts. We’re looking for a talented front-end developer to build engaging custom applications for web and mobile users. This is a full-time salaried position with benefits and a flexible work environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in software development or related field preferred
- 3 years’ experience in software development preferred
- Knowledge of responsive HTML design
- Ability to alter, show/hide and format HTML elements based on user input and server supplied data
- Experience with C#, Mobile development with Xamarin, MS-SQL and/or API Development is helpful and will allow advancement to other programming positions
- Proven track record of developing professional, effortless user interfaces
- Experience consuming and providing web APIs and RESTful Web Services
- Experience developing complex software systems using industry best practices
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically to deliver innovative solutions
- Exceptional communicator with both technical and nontechnical audiences
- Deliver results with highest level of professionalism and integrity
AlarisPro is seeking bright, energetic individuals that will help us grow and develop together! We uphold a promise to treat our employees with the same care and concern as we do our customers. We offer all employees competitive compensation and benefits in an exciting, fast-paced industry. Join our growing team and apply today!
The Front-End Developer will be required to be onsite at our Baltimore location for the first two weeks of employment. At the conclusion of the initial two-week period, the employee may be granted the option to conduct much of the work remotely.