Baltimore, May 5, 2020 | Baltimore-based AlarisPro, the leader in Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS) management, has released a major update to its suite of software solutions, empowering manufacturers and operators with even more data collection, visualization, and analysis capabilities.
Seamlessly compatible with all UAS hardware, AlarisPro’s software is the only platform that combines project management, flight logging, component-level maintenance and reliability data, and performance analysis tools in one centralized dashboard. Using advanced monitoring capabilities and predictive analytics, the system helps reduce maintenance costs, improve efficiency, maximize operational safety, and make it easier to meet and exceed evolving regulatory requirements.
AlarisPro’s centralized platform also aggregates data across multiple systems to identify statistically-significant trends in fleet performance. The system then recommends actions that can prevent unnecessary downtime, catastrophic damage to equipment, or risk to human safety.
The user interface (UI) enhancements in the latest release were designed to facilitate customization and optimize users’ decision-making capabilities. Updates include:
- An increased emphasis on data visualization for immediate, actionable insights
- A highly intuitive dashboard to give different users the specific data they need to make decisions effectively
- A fully responsive design, maximizing mobility and facilitating offline data entry
- A streamlined data entry workflow
- New project management functionality to manage assets associated with distinct projects and events