Manager, Channel Partnerships
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Baltimore, MD
Education: Bachelor’s required
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED
Located in Baltimore, Maryland, AlarisPro is the leader in Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) Operations and Fleet Management. We equip UAS operators, maintainers, and manufacturers with the critical data needed to maintain and get the most of their unmanned systems and subsystems.
AlarisPro uses a combination of Cloud Based software, Mobile Application software, Cloud Based API’s, IOT Devices and Cloud Based Data Storage to provide our clients with the system reliability information they need to fly safely.
AlarisPro has an immediate need for a Manager, Channel Partnerships (MCP). A qualified candidate must be entrepreneurial and hungry to thrive in a rapidly changing environment.
The MCP is responsible for developing business and closing sales opportunities with aircraft manufacturers in the UAS industry. After sales, the MCP will maintain continuous long-term relations with UAS stakeholders. As a liaison between AlarisPro and the customer, the MCP will position AlarisPro as the fleet management and reliability data software for all stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum 4 years of recent B2B SaaS sales experience
- Competitive character with demonstrable drivers including adaptability, awareness, and genuine curiosity
- Ability to have complex conversations with prospective customers and uncover pains affecting business outcomes
- Accurately qualify and forecast quarterly business
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn software programs
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Channel sales experience
- Familiarity with HubSpot and Microsoft suite of products
- Experience using qualification frameworks such as MEDDIC or MEDDPIC
- UAS industry/Aviation experience a big plus
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Generate long-term customer loyalty while maximizing lifetime customer value (LCV)
- Prospect new relationships with Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) manufacturers
- Form collaborative partnerships with these Stakeholders and drive value of AlarisPro being part of their business process
- Maintain relationships with existing customer base (named accounts)
- Work collaboratively with Customer Success Managers (CSM), marketing and development team on customer onboarding, product positioning and product development
- Competitive Salary + Commission + Bonus
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Short-term Disability Insurance paid by the company
- Long-term Disability Insurance paid by the company
- Life Insurance paid by the company
- 401K plan
- Paid time off and sick time
- Professional development assistance
AlarisPro is seeking bright, energetic individuals that will help us grow and develop together! We uphold a promise to treat our employees with the same care and concern as we do our customers. We offer all employees competitive compensation and benefits in an exciting, fast-paced industry. Join our growing team and apply today!